Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Who's next?

So, I did my version of Audrey Hepburn's Breakfast at Tiffany's updo. That was my first remixed hairstyle. Who should be my next? I wanted to try someone from every decade. So, I have a few that I thought would be interesting to try. I haven't decided which one I would like to try. This is who I've come up with so far from the sixties:

Dorothy Dandridge:
There were sooooo many beautiful pictures of this lady to choose from. Isn't she gorgeous and just so sassy at the same time? Plus, super talented. So much so, that Halle Berry played her in a movie, and won an Emmy Award. You have to watch Carmen Jones. (Not the Hip Hopera. Sorry Beyonce. You're still fabulous!)
And..that's it! Try as I might, I'm having a hard time thinking of anybody else. Everyone I think of was from the fifties or earlier! Or the seventies, lol! Whose style do you admire from the 60's?
Let me know if you can think of someone who's style you admire. Let me know if you're out there....Bueller?.. Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment