Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Today Show...Naturally

 
 
 


I was watching The Today Show yesterday when I saw something very interesting. A segment came on that gave instructions on making homemade beauty products with ingredients that are already found in the home. The guest covered hairspray, hair gel, and a deep conditioner made with all natural ingredients like oranges and lemons! What was the most interesting to me was the homemade gel recipe. I've seen the You Tube videos for the flax seed gel, but the straining process really grosses me out. It's just looks so slimy! This one uses unflavored gelatin, is still all natural,  and there's no straining involved. Plus, you can do these recipes in minutes. Here's the link to the video.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/48800558

Just in case you aren't so easily grossed out, (like I am, lol) here is a video of how to make flax seed gel from Naptural85 one of my favorite You Tubers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aWaH8GIbLrM

I know a lot of ladies have their homemade recipes for hair care. Lemme hear what you do!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment