Friday, August 31, 2012

My "Blogger" Eyes!

When I told my friend/ adopted sister, Hadney Alexander (who is a very talented hair artist, ) that I was starting a blog, she was super excited. One of the things she told me is that I need must have false eyelashes. I have never used them! Remember, librarian style. Unbelievably, I found some lashes from E.L.F. at the Dollar Tree. Nice!  Well, I decided I'd tried to apply them myself. All thumbs! So, I checked out YouTube for a video. (You can find anything on YouTube!)


I found this video by Adriana Lima aka stillGLAMORUS. Super. Easy. Plus, I love that her favorite lashes cost a $1.99! (Red Cherry lashes). You can even find them at Walmart!




So these are going to be my "blogger" eyes, lol.  Per Hadney, whenever I post a picture, I'll have my lashes on.


Ok, so I need to practice, lol. ( Looka that right eye! LOL!!!) But, I have to admit, the lashes do make your eyes pop! When you get them right, that is. So, practice makes perfect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment