Thursday, September 27, 2012

Diana Ross, My Way




So, this took a long time! As mentioned in my previous post I have been sick. Like really bad sinus infection. Finally, I'm getting to the point where I'm not taking anything. So, a couple of days ago, I washed my hair, deep conditioned it, let it air dry, and then straightened it. I love the fact that Diana's hair went from being slick and shorter, to huge and iconic. Like, to the point that no one would even think of her without the GINORMOUS hair that she rocks with ease.

I did this on flat ironed hair. ( with some frizz added in) However, I liked the bigness that the frizz gave me. I did figure out that I need would like to get some layers added into my hair to get it more shape and style options.

All in all, I love my big "Diana" hair. Plus, the bigger the hair, the bigger the drama! Everything just looks.....extra!

Tell me what you think. I can take it....



Remington Keratin Therapy 1-In. Hair Straightener (Google Affiliate Ad)


No comments:

Post a Comment